For whatever reason, I'm on the spirituality vibe and completely unrelated, most of my posts I do spur of the moment and finally, I love David Letterman (not like "love" but I think he's super funny...I suppose I could have just said that, but what the heck, I'm in the spirituality vibe...).
Put that together, and you get my top 10 reasons spirituality isn't #1. From the home office in Sedona, here they are:
- Feels too narcissistic as spirituality has the same number of i's in it as narcissistic.
- Pope knows there's no "real" money without guilt.
- Sanskrit chanting sounds too much like Mel Gibson mumbling/slurring to himself after a typical night...without the anti-semitic rants.
- Where would Christians go every Sunday?
- Without altar boys, where would the priests find dates?
- Too much money at stake for defense contractors profiting from wars.
- Men might actually have to admit that women are equal.
- Women might actually have to start acting like they are.
- Yoda and Yoga, they're the same right?
- What would we do with all the time we used to use on judging each other?
Sort of silly and a little biting at times, but I couldn't help it.