Want to get a feel for what it's like to live in my brain? Check this out. I went to wash my clothes today and had the following random thoughts:
- What's with the blatant discrimination? Did you know there is a WHITES and COLORS setting? I can't even think of what it would be like if there were a water fountain in here. Can't we all just get along?
- And to make matters worse, they actually discriminate amongst the "colors" by intellect. There's setting for colors and BRIGHT colors. It just turns my stomach!!! I guess political correctness has its boundaries.
- I think Mr. T would make a terrific yoga instructor. I PITY THE FOOL WHO ISN'T IN DOWN DOG!!!
Take a deep breath in and big, audible breath out "UHHHHNNNN".
Um, excuse Mr. T, do you have a prediction for today's class...."PAIN!!!!"
- You know if someone pays close attention to my clothes, they would learn an awful lot about me. What schools I went to. Where I've traveled. My ummmm, attention to personal hygiene at a virtually uncomfortable detailed level. That I have a daughter (or a REALLY weird set of clothing choices for myself).
- The laundromat may be the place that has the most number of people with the fewest words spoken to each other when not required. (i.e, you have to eliminate places like libraries where you are supposed to be quiet) Buses come in a close second, but you don't have as many crazy people babbling while at the laundromat.
- I wonder if anyone notices that I'm wearing the very last pieces of clothing I would want to be seen in.
- A sign says "Use washers and dryers AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!". Are they really that dangerous? Is there a notable fatality rate here?
- Finally, how come when it says the wash will take 26 minutes and I live one minute away and come back 18 minutes later the clothes are always done?
Aren't you happy you don't have my brain??