And ye, Cardinal Martino didst travel far and long to thou mighty local AAA.
And upon entering in to the local office did he nearly smite the dozens of heathen non-members standing in the line which woundeth many times in thy glory.
The line's distance was nearly 20 cubits before one turn begat another turn before he spake to the attendant, who had not yet learned the difference between a tithe and tie.
And lo, did Cardinal Martino cry out "Abba...oh Abba why do you beseech me?" when the holy overhead speaker trumpeted a long forgotten psalm "Dancing Queen".
Lo, though it was nearly 3 hours Cardinal Martino wandered in the barren line did he not yet see an end to it all.
And suddenly, these holy 10 commandments were delivered to him on his blackberry screen that he carried underneath robe. When he reached for it, he revealed his comely feet and got on his knees when he saw the miracle.
And these were the 10 commandments that the Vatican just published for driving, you gotta love it!!! (full story here):
1. You shall not kill.
2. The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm.
3. Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen events.
4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents.
5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.
6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so.
7. Support the families of accident victims.
8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.
9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.
10. Feel responsible toward others.