I read this weekend that Pat Robertson, the religious broadcaster, claimed to have leg-pressed 2,000 pounds (yes an actual ton). This feat was publicized by a totally objective source...the Christian Broadcaster Network.
You know I believe in miracles, I really do. And as I started writing this blog, I realized that it's time for another edition for 10 questions:
- Can you think of a less relevant miracle to make up than some old, religious zealot leg pumping 2,000 pounds?
- What end does this miracle acheive?
- If he can do it once, why can't he do it again?
- How can someone bench press a ton and then go "out of pocket" for the holiday weekend when people request an interview?
- Why am I not surprised that he claims part of the reason he could do it was his revolutionary protein shake?
- How much will they cost at his next appearance?
- How much did he pay Victor Conte for the ingredients for said shake?
- What type of machine actually holds a ton? (I stole this one from the article)
- If he is lying (which I think he is), how does it feel to be a liar?
- If he's not, how does it feel to have everyone think you are? (maybe there is a link between Pat Roberston and Barry Bonds after all....)
Gotta go and grab a protein shake for lunch...after stopping by the ATM to get $40 to buy one.
Praise the Lord!!!!